I realised that I wouldnt have access to a laser cutter for a while as I am leaving my job and leaving London (and its hackspace). So I thought I'd better get any PCB making done quick sharp. Here is the new rotary switch design. Its sort of a compromise as it doesnt try and do a few things that the previous finished and other hypotesised versions were trying to do ((actualised) virtual stepless sequencing / hypotheisied acutal stepless sequencing, and polyrythmic patterns/logic gate fun) however I decided it was time to simplify a bit to try and get something that actually works well enough. Here is the design!